The Meme of Fours

sunnudagur, janúar 22, 2006
I've been tagged by Outi.

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
  1. Dishwasher
  2. Accountant's Assistant
  3. Waiter
  4. Supermarket staff

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
  1. Donnie Darko
  2. American Beauty
  3. Super Troopers, incredibly funny movie
  4. Bubble Boy, it's just so hilarious :-)

Four Places I Have Lived
  1. Hornafjörður
  2. Reykjavík
  3. Alexandria, Virginia USA
  4. Littleton, Colorado USA

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
  1. CSI
  2. Scrubs
  3. Desperate Housewives
  4. My name is Earl
Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
  1. Italy
  2. Spain
  3. Akureyri
  4. Disneyworld
Four Websites I Visit Daily
  1. Google.com (my home page)
  2. mbl.is Icelandic news site
  3. hornafjordur.is A community web site
  4. horn.is A community web site too

Four of My Favorite Foods

  1. Leg of lamb smoked and left to hang
  2. Leg of lamb roasted
  3. Lasagne
  4. Taco
Four Albums I Can't Live Without
There are so many and I don't really want to list just a few of them. I know I couldn't live without my Madonna CD's. I love my Guns & Roses CD's and Páll Óskar's CD's are awesome. Eagles are a favorite also. There are many more but that's four :-)

Four Places I'd Rather Be
  1. Reykjavík, it's been to long since I've been there
  2. In my chair stitching, I've been lazy this weekend..
  3. With friends.. which is in Reykjavík..
  4. On Vacation abroad
Four Bloggers I Am Tagging
  1. Linda litlaskvís
  2. Hafrún
  3. Abba
  4. Guðrún Ágústa :-)
Well that's it for now :-)
 
posted by Rósa at 22:07, |

0 Comments: