Santa finished!

föstudagur, desember 29, 2006
I put the final french knots in just a few moments ago. Well the last thing I did was put the bow in the doll's hair :-) So cute. I am now positive I will not do the wording on top, I like the design as it is, it's festive enough I think :-)

Ain't he cute? Sorry about the overexposure. As it's dark for most of the day this time of year natural light is hard to come by..

This bookmark I got from my sister on Christmas. I am already using it and I love it. Isn't my sister sweet to me :-) I just wanted to brag about it :-)

I also want to comment on the new look for my blog. I felt it needed a little facelift since I moved over to the new blogger. I also changed the name of the blog, but not the link. Since I do it only in english now I don't see why the title shouldn't be in english too. I've also been spending hours upon hours labeling the posts, but it's not done and will probably never be done.. But at least it's started, just like all my other WIP's ;-D

Efnisorð: , ,

 
posted by Rósa at 19:24, |

9 Comments:

I love the new winter look of your blog. And the Santa picture that you finished is sooooooo cute. I don´t know what the letters were supposed to look but I like the picture as it is.

Great to have you back blogging. I missed you - hope you´re feeling better. :-) *hugs*

All the best,
Edda
He's quite a hunk, you know? :P
And I love the bookmark as I do love the new look of your blog. :)
... erm... It was me :P
Some little gnome decided to post my comment befofe I was finished... 8-)
I like your Santa pic and the bookmark is adorable. Say hello to your sister from me that the design is really pretty.
Gorgeous bookmark, and the Santa picture is very cute!
I wanted to label my old posts, too, but I'm too lazy to do it. :)
Love your new look!
Santa looks wonderful - congratulations on your finish!
Vá hvað hann er ægilega sætur!!!
Til hamingju með klárið og ég er alveg sammála að mér finnst ekki þurfa neinn texta við myndina.
Nýja lookið á síðunni er geðveikt flott.
Mikið er ég ánægð að þú varst ánægð með ornamentin frá mér.
Gleðilega hátið.
Jólamyndin er æðisleg eins og hún er og bókamerkið er geggjað ;) Eins og ég þoli ekki afturábaksting (eða hvað það heitir) þá verð ég að játa það að ég er svolítið svag fyrir 'blackwork'.
The santa looks wonderful! I love the new look on your blog. :)

Happy New Year!