Happy New Year!

miðvikudagur, janúar 03, 2007
I sincerely hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Celebration and nobody stumbled too hard into the new year ;-) My new year's celebrations were very conservative this time around, I had to work on New Years Eve and New Years Day. But that was ok, I ate wonderful food which my brother cooked and watched the show my fellow towns people put on at midnight. One of my cats did however manage to get outside right before midnight on New Years Eve and I was worried sick but he showed up rather scared and a little frazzled at around 1 am. I was just glad to see him safe and sound :-)

I'm not going to post any goals for the new year and there is no review of goals.. I just plan to enjoy my stitching time this year and show off the results on this blog as I've done till now. I have been giving the Winter Queen a little love and affection the last couple of days and she's growing a little bit. As soon as I think there is enough progress I'll post a pic.

There is talk of a SAL in my stitching group, Allt í Kross, and I'm going to participate. Well, I did come up with the idea, so of course I'll join ;-) We are going to stitch up the 12 Blessings of Christmas from Lizzie*Kate and because we are a diverse group of stitchers we are planning to do one a month, starting this january. I am not sure which one I'm starting with, but maybe I'll do Joy first. As with everything else, I'll post a pic as soon as I start and have something to show :-D

I've signed up for one exchange and I've already received my recipient's name and am busily looking for an appropriate design. This exchange is called Winter Wonderland and it's being organized on SBEBB. It's going to be fun, coz there is one requirement in this exchange. There has to be a snowman in the design.. We all know how much I like them ;-)

Efnisorð: , , , , ,

 
posted by Rósa at 20:52, |

0 Comments: