Lizzie*Kate SAL

sunnudagur, janúar 07, 2007
My first finish in this SAL. I'm joining the ladies in my online stitching club, Allt í Kross, in stitching the 12 Blessings of Christmas from Lizzie*Kate and my first finish is Joy. Well, it's Gleði, coz Linda, our listmum, translated the captions and charted them for us as well :-) Isn't she nice? :-D I think most of us are doing these in Icelandic.

If you want you can click the pic and see it a little larger. Now to the details. I'm doing these ornies on 32ct Lambswool Jobelan with a mixture of WDW, GAST and DMC threads. This one has one GAST, 3 WDW and 2 DMC.

I'm really pleased with this ornie and can't wait till next month, but we're doing these as a monthly SAL, since there are 12 months and 12 designs :-)

In other news I've made a little more progress on Winter Queen despite the fact I used today to stitch up this little ornie. I'm going to continue working on her tomorrow :-) Maybe I'll post a pic tomorrow evening?

Efnisorð: , , , ,

 
posted by Rósa at 23:15, |

4 Comments:

That turned out great, and is an awesome idea to translate the blessings to your native language! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures as you finsih the rest of them!
It looks great!
I can't wait to do the next one, I will probably do it sooner than next month ;)
awww... þetta eru svo flottar myndir og ég hlakka svo til að byrja að sauma þetta.. ég á bara eftir að finna efni fyrir þetta og ákveða hvað ég geri úr þessu.
Er samt að spá í að herma eftir Lindu, mér lýst svo vel á hennar hugmynd.
  At fimmtudagur, 11 janúar, 2007 Anonymous Nafnlaus said:
Vá þetta er flott mynd ég held að það verði gaman að gera þær allar. Svo sætar myndir.