A week without posts

mánudagur, janúar 15, 2007
Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in that long. The reason for this mini-hiatus is mainly lack of stitching time. Despite that I have found a design for the Winter Wonderland Exchange on SBEBB. It's a very beautiful design, if I say so myself, and I hope my parter agrees. The exchange is secret so I can't show you pictures. I guess you'll just have to be patient.. I hope to finish the stitching part next week sometime, that is if I find some more time to stitch.

Because I've started stitching the exchange piece I have put Winter Queen back down but I don't think her rest this time is gonna be as long as last time she went down for a nap. I've been having too much fun stitching her and I can't wait till I see her next time.

This weekend I've spent my time rearranging furniture in my apartment and while doing so I did a little rearranging in my stitching stash.. I had a dresser that wasn't being used very efficiently so I decided to make that my stash dresser. It's now in my new stitching/computer room. I have my most comfy chair there with the floor lamp and it's so cozy in there. I haven't really tested out my new stitching corner but I've sat there and imagined how awesome this is gonna be and I can't wait to get busy there :-)

I've also spent some time this week drooling over new designs on ONS. I particularly like Little House Needlework's Chocolate Shoppe. I would love to see that design all stitched up in my little kitchen. I must remember to update my wishlist sometime soon. There are so many other designs I've been coveting lately so my wishlist is kinda out of date.. The designs on the list are still valid but I haven't updated it in ages..

Efnisorð: , , , , ,

 
posted by Rósa at 10:07, |

0 Comments: