6 things you didn't want to know about me

þriðjudagur, ágúst 29, 2006
I've been tagged by Outi and now you guys will find out 6 things you most certainly didn't want to know about me nor need to know. But here goes :-)

1. The last serious relationsship of mine ended when I was 21. Since then noone has really been able to win my heart completely.
2. I've just recently started speaking to one of my sisters after 2 years of non-communication.
3. I secretly wanted to use glasses when I was younger. Now that I need them I find that it's not as cool as I thought it would be. Be careful what you wish for...
4. Until today I didn't have a MySpace account. Probably one of the last people not to get one of those..
5. I don't think I'm mature enough to have kids. And frankly I'm not sure I want to have kids. That doesn't take away from the fact that I love my friend's kids and interacting with them, it's just that I'm certain I'd suck at being a mother.
6. I'm 32 years old and I still have no clue what I want to be when I grow up..

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you feel like doing this meme feel free and please mention it in my comments. Then I can go and have a look-see ;-)

From now on I think my posts are going to be in english only. I've grown tired of translating my icelandic and having the posts in both languages makes for some really long posts.. So it's over now. All english all the way. Unless someone objects ;-) Maybe you foreigners like to read the icelandic and guess at what the heck I'm talking about before you go to the english version? Anywhoo, I'm pretty sure all of my icelandic readers are fluent enough in english to read my oh so not eloquent texts.

Efnisorð:

 
posted by Rósa at 20:42, |

3 Comments:

Fear not, I don't have Myspace account either. *grin*
Rosa I am totally with you on number 5. I don't think Joel and I could be that responsible.

Also I don't have a myspace account - I'm so uncool.
I don't think anyone thinks they are mature enought to have kids until they actually do.

I'm still trying to figure out who put me in charge of two little girls! I keep thinking I should feel like an adult by now (30 yo).